On September 30, 2023, Hillsborough County Indian Advisory Council participated and volunteered at Sheriff Chad Chronister's Ultimate Run. Great job Manish Patel on your 5K run!
This week #teamHCSO
's Indian Advisory Council visited four different Hillsborough County schools and handed out over 400 backpacks filled with supplies for the school year. It's all about supporting our community and empowering the future generation to shine brightly!
The Indian Advisory Council was chosen for the HCSO Community Enrichment Program. The program was designed to help organizations that serve Hillsborough County’s residents who provide services that enrich our community. Thank you HCSO!
The Indian Advisory Council team stepped up to make a difference in our community! They volunteered at Trinity Cafe and fed more than 174 individuals.
The Indian Advisory Council participated in the Safety Seminar at the Indian Cultural Center. Over 600 individuals were provided with different information in order to protect themselves from scams and fraud.
Congratulations to the 15 graduates of the Spring 2023 Citizen's Academy! Tonight was the culmination of eight weeks and more than 26 hours of classes in everything from laws, firearms training, pit maneuvers and traffic stops, criminal and special investigations, shoot/don't shoot scenarios, crime scenes, and they were able to take a tour of the Falkenburg Road Jail. This is the first Citizen's Academy since 2019. Our very own Kaushal Patel attended this event. All citizens are welcome to participate in the free event. Look for news on the next one coming later this year!
The Sheriff's Indian Advisory Council volunteered at Sheriff Chad Chronister's Golf Tournament on Friday, March 31st, 2023.
The Sheriff's Indian Advisory Council partnered up with HCSO on Friday, February 17th, 2023 to help keep our youths safe at the Florida State Fairgrounds. It was a very successful night.
The Sheriff's Indian Advisory Council was extremely busy in 2022 and productive. We were able to join multiple organizations to make a difference in our local community. In the future, we would love to add few new members to our team. For additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In February of this year we partnered up with HCSO at the Florida State Fairgrounds to keep our youths safe.
- In April we volunteered at Sheriff Chad Chronister's Charity Golf Tournament
- May was an exciting month for us, we volunteered at Sheriff Chronister Kickball Tournament, and we were the proud recipient of the Community Enrichment Grant through the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office. This will allow us to provide additional school bag packs for Jennings Middle School and Mort Elementary in Tampa FL.
- In June we were honored to deliver a community safety presentation to our seniors at ICC in Tampa. More than 200 people were in attendance and our HCSO liaison Deputy Svetlana Dodd provided valuable and breathtaking information to the seniors of our community.
- In September, we volunteered at the Sheriff Chad Chronister Ultimate Run and a great time was had by all.
- In October, we provided a delicious breakfast for entire SOC staff in honor of our Diwalli holiday
- In November, we were able to present a check in amount of $1800.00 to Jennings Middle School.
- In December, we had a very successful annual fund raising banquet. We also presented a check in the amount of $10,000.00 to HCSO Charities.